Saturday, December 8, 2012

Garage Sale of Dreams

Yesterday morning we were up and about early (the forcast was for 37 degrees which is really hot for Melbourne) to make the most of the day and to try and avoid the heat. We started off by heading out to Brunswick to stock up on beeswax from there it was a quick stop in at Brunswick East Project for a coffee, after which we made our way back to check out some garage sale signs we had seen earlier. 

10 minutes later we arrived at the best garage sale I have ever seen - the kind you dream about (maybe that's just me?). Generally speaking I am an op shop/market kind of girl but this garage sale has reminded me how amazing they can be. While I couldn't buy anything (the whole moving interstate thing) I enjoyed snapping a few pics to inspire you to get out to some garage sales x






No comments:

Post a Comment